Through the Coopenergy project, a collaboration platform has been designed to help regional public authorities across Europe to share knowledge and access resources to help them develop MLG models in sustainable energy planning with their local partners.
You can sign up to the collaboration platform to:
- Share knowledge and discuss planning for sustainable energy with other regional authorities and councils, by using an interactive discussion forum;
- Access good practice case studies, tools and other resources to assist the collaborative planning process in the:
- Joint elaboration of regional level strategic sustainable energy plans
- Joint implementation of operational energy planning tools focusing on:
- Financial instruments
- Modelling, planning and monitoring tools for decision making
- Awareness raising and stakeholders involvement tools;
- Access publications about collaborative sustainable energy planning.
Sign up now: http://www.coopenergy.eu/user/register
Already a member? Sign in: http://www.coopenergy.eu/user/login