Through COOPENERGY we are aiming to test and share the best models of 'cooperation' between regional and local public authorities - in order to support public authorities to work better together on sustainable energy initiatives.
However there are many other Intelligent Energy Europe-funded projects which could support your sustainable energy initiatives:
Links to the projects:
- BEAST - helping public authorities to overcome barriers to implementing Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPS).
- Data4action - helping public authorities and energy data providers to work collaboratively together on accessing and using energy data.
- EURONET 50/50 MAX - helping 500 education centres and 48 other public buildings to reduce their energy consumption.
- FROnT - improving understanding of fair renewable heating and cooling options.
- GEODH - helping to facilitate the installation of geothermal district heating systems across Europe.
- Leap - helping to deliver local sustainable energy solutions in line with the Covenant of Mayors (CoM) initiative.
- Mayors In Action - helping Coordinators and Supporters (C&S) of the CoM to assist their local municipalities to develop and advance SEAPs.
- Regiocities - supporting the integration of shallow geothermal energy at a local and regional level.
- 5000 & 1 SEAPS - providing a coherent approach to integrating Energy Management Systems (EnMS) with SEAPs.
- SEAP + - helping public authorities to develop SEAPs, under the CoM initiative.
- SMILEGOV - helping public authorities to collaborate effectively on energy initiatives, across European Islands.
- SPECIAL - helping to build the capacity of Town Planning Associations to plan and deliver sustainable energy solutions.
- SUSREG - to stimulate the use of sustainable energy resources and energy efficient methods in urban and regional planning.